Saturday, January 3, 2015

Another year!

Happy New Year everybody!

It has been a little too quiet on this blog, but there have been some stirrings of late.  Just before the holidays, I had the inklings of getting the troops (and monsters!) back onto the painting table.  Also, there is a nice little project that another enthusiast has been working on which has put some energy back into this project.

There are a few things that I need to straighten out first:

1.   The first quarto of my Boschenburg troops need to be finished - they are mostly done;

2.   Baskets need to be completed as well - a couple are finished, but the grinnlings and that big fellow from last year are waiting;

3.   Rules - many contenders;

4.   Basing - my little experiment with Warbases did not work out so well as I ordered the wrong sizes!  However, subsequent orders, for other projects, have shown that they should work well.  Now, do I stick with 20mm or go to 25mm for the humans?

4 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Good to hear your plans.BTW who is the other project by- I could do with even more inspiration...

DeanM said...

Great to see you posting again! Looking forward to more in 2015! Best, Dean

El Grego said...

Thank you!

On my previous post, there is a comment from Ettrick about his Half Continent project. I am hoping that he will set up his own blog/web site soon to share his work...

tradgardmastare said...

I'd be interested to hear more of his project and rules too...